Raoul Cecchini and Massimo Regazzola have been working in the real estate sector for 40 years, gaining their respective experiences in important Milanese companies. The decision to combine their skills comes from the desire to create an innovative real estate study.
A structure that differs from the usual real estate agencies: a reality able to offer services for the sale and the lease, maintaining a high quality and professional standard to which are added flexibility, dynamism and a particular attention to the personalization of every activity carried out.
Raoul Cecchini, born in Ravenna on November 22, 1958, residing in Milan, domiciled for the position at Cecchini & Regazzola srl, Corso Garibaldi 12, 20121 Milan.
Title of Surveyor obtained in Ravenna.
Registered on the role of Business Agents in Mediation - Real Estate Agents section of the C.C.I.A.A of Milan, number 16271 since 1992.
Registered in the Role of Expert Experts in Real Estate of C.C.I.A.A. of Milan, number 2747 from 1996.
Registered since 1984 to the Association of Category CAAM / FIMAA Milan Monza & Brianza - College Agents of Agents of Mediation of the Provinces of Milan and Monza Brianza since 1945, adherent to Confcommercio Enterprises for Italy.
- From 1978 to 1982 he carried out the activity of Real Estate Agent in collaboration with various real estate companies, including the Firm Members and the I&B real estate.
- From 1982 he joined the Studio Storchi srl of which he was Commercial Director until 1994.
- Since 1995 he has been a Member and Managing Director of the real estate brokerage and services company Storchi & Associati srl, dealing with the management, organization, coordination and supervision of intermediation activities and the network of collaborators.
- Since June 2008 he has been the Cecchini & Regazzola srl with his partner Massimo Regazzola, of which he is a Director. The company deals with brokerage and management of real estate assets, appraisals and property valuations, consultancy and provision of sector services.
- In 2001 he joined the CAAM / FIMAA Milan Monza & Brianza Directorate:
2009–2016 Director (deadline for June 2017).
- From 2000 to 2010 he is Coordinator of Property Price Surveyors for the South Milan sector for data collection of the Price List of Real Estate in Milan and Province drawn up by the Milan Chamber of Commerce.
- Since 2011 he is General Coordinator of the Price List of Milan Real Estate prepared by the Milan Chamber of Commerce - TeMA (Market and Environment Territory). He is an Alternate Member at OMI - Milan Real Estate Market Observatory of the Revenue Agency, representing FIMAA Milano Monza & Brianza.
Massimo Regazzola, born in Milan on 28 November 1959, residing in Milan, domiciled for the position at the Cecchini Company & Regazzola srl, Corso Garibaldi n.12.
Title of Surveyor obtained in Milan.
Registered on the role of Agents in Mediation ˗ Real Estate Agents section of the C.C.I.A.A. of Milan n. 167 since 1980.
Registered since 1989 in the Category Association CAAM / FIMAA Milan Monza and Brianza ˗ College of Mediation of the Provinces of Milan and Monza Brianza since 1945, member of Confcommercio Imprese for Italy.
- From 1978 to 1984 he worked at Immobiliare S. Agnese srl, a small but dynamic real estate agency in the Magenta area with acquisition and sales duties up to commercial responsibility.
- From 1984 to 1989 at IPI Spa Istituto Piemontese Immobiliare, with duties for the sale of fractioned properties, mostly owned by leading insurance companies. Subsequently contracts office and, finally, real estate acquisition tasks.
- From 1990 to 2004 at the Filcasa Spa group, as commercial director and subsequently partner of Filcasa Service srl, a real estate brokerage company: with experience in acquiring, selling residential and commercial properties, splitting and block sales. Significant management experience, business plan real estate development operations.
- Since 2004 as an independent real estate agent.
- In 2008, together with the partner Raoul Cecchini, he set up the Cecchini & Regazzola srl, of which he is Director. The Company deals with the brokerage and management of real estate assets, appraisals and property valuations, consultancy and provision of sector services. Global consulting for companies and individuals.
Associative experience as manager in Fimaa Milan:
- since October 2001 member of the Disputes Committee.
- from 2005 to 2009 Director
- from 2003 to 2017 Probo Viro